Dimensions: 26.40 in x 38.60 in x 10.20 in Weight: 6.75 lbs
An iconic European counterpart of Ford Trimotor. Iron Annie versus the Tin Goose. Replica of German trimotor transport aircraft serving both civilian and military service during the 1930s and 1940s.
In a civilian role, it flew with over twelve air carriers including Swissair and Deutsche Lufthansa as an airliner and freight hauler. In a military role, it flew with the Luftwaffe as a troop and cargo transport and briefly as a medium bomber.Characteristic steel paneling. Model wingspan is over 3 feet.
- All metal constructed model
- Hand made and hand finished
- Aluminum sheet metal covering frame
- Windows are metal framed
- Cowling and all engine parts are metal and finished in bronze
- Aluminum desk stand included
- Weight: 8.75 lbs
- Dimensions: 36.50 x 15.90 x 11.90 in
- SKU: AP454