Mercedes-Benz 500K Tourenwagen 1935 by Ilario in 1:43 scale
This 500K is a rare version of Tourenwagen, a tourer with two doors and four spacious seats. It was built on a chassis with normal wheelbase of 3.29 meters.
The ultimate Mercedes-Benz of the thirties, the 500K was reserved for a very wealthy clientele eager for performance, luxury and exceptional comfort.
This car was recently on display at Pebble Beach. You can see Pebble Beach photos here.
- Different year: this is 1935 vs. IL091 from 1936
- Different front wings; also the bumpers and horns in the front
- Additional headlights are present on each side of the windshield
- Wipers are on top of the windshield
- Trunk at the rear
- Color is light beige on body and darker beige on the wings with a brown soft top and trunk.
This model is a limited edition of only 100. Assembled model is presented on a wood / leather base with a photo-etched presentation plate and bell showcase. Comes in a sturdy collector cardboard box. Fully assembled and painted by hand by craftsmen.
Classic Era (1925-48)
- SKU: IL093