Everyone loves these brightly illuminated clocks – they look vintage belonging to the garages and gas stations of an earlier age! The full color image fills the dial from edge to edge, and is brilliantly backlit by a powerful fluorescent lamp. Perfect for anyone who loves cars, racing or vintage decor.
Dimensions: 14 inch diameter x 4 inch depth Weight: 5 lbs
- High Quality, Scratch Resistant Lexan Lens with ABS Plastic Housing
- Accurate Quartz Movement – runs on AA battery (not included)
- Economical 22 Watt Fluorescent Backlight plugs into standard outlet and has on/off switch
- Made in USA with 1 year warranty
SHIPS FREE WITHIN USA: directly from manufacturer; please allow 7 business days for domestic delivery. Also ship internationally.
Veedol has secured its place in history as it was the motor oil chosen by Henry Ford to be the used in the Model “T” – the world’s first mass-produced car. It was also the chosen lubricant for the first airship to fly around the world, the Zeppelin whose journey began from Germany. Veedol was also the chosen lubricant for the first non-stop flight across the Pacific Ocean from Japan to USA, in a 1931 Bellanca J-300 plane aptly named ‘Miss Veedol’.
- Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 4 in
Gas & Oil
- SKU: US-840